ISBN 13: 9789048177530
Add to Basket. Book Description Springer Nature, Germany, Condition: Brand New. Book Condition:- Brand New.
- Study-Unit Description - Courses - L-Università ta' Malta.
- A Tale To Tell?
- Senior Advisors!
- Warning! Proceed With Caution Into the Practice of Law;
Secured Packaging. Seller Inventory STM More information about this seller Contact this seller. Condition: New.
- Conservation Biology: Foundations, Concepts, Applications by Fred Van Dyke.
- 5 editions of this work?
- BBQ Cookbooks: Make Your Summer Go With A Bang! A Simple Guide To Barbecuing (70 Of The Best Ever Recipes...Revealed!)?
Language: English. Brand new Book.
Fred Van Dyke's new textbook, Conservation Biology: Foundations, Concepts, Applications, 2nd Edition, represents a major new text for anyone interested in conservation. Drawing on his vast experience, Van Dyke's organizational clarity and readable style make this book an invaluable resource for students in conservation around the globe. Seller Inventory AAZ Book Description Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory ST Seller Inventory ST Book Description Springer.
Conservation Biology : Fred Van Dyke :
National Park Service, the U. Forest Service, the Pew Charitable Trust, and to various private environmental and conservation consultants. He is the author of numerous publications on animal home range and habitat use, management and conservation of animal populations, management of successional processes to conserve habitat, and conservation values and ethics.
See All Customer Reviews. Secure payment via PayPal.
Conservation Biology: Foundations, Concepts, Applications
Proven customer service excellence. Competitive prices. We leave feedback first.
- Tooth Fairy (Childs Play Library)!
- Conservation Biology: Foundations, Concepts, Applications!
- Why should you use Wordery;
- No customer reviews?
Proven customer service excellence 30 days return policy Competitive prices We leave feedback first.
Related Conservation Biology: Foundations, Concepts, Applications
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved